Guide for Abstract and Full Text Preparation
The conference official language is both English and Turkish. You may present your work in either language, and please indicate your presentation language when sending your abstract/full-text.
* The poster size cannot exceed cm 50 (width) x 70 (height).
* Abstracts will be submitted online via http://abstractpicker.com/innovativear/ Abstracts sent by mail, fax or e-mail will not be evaluated.
* Before submitting your abstract, you can make the necessary corrections on the "Abstract Picker" online submission system. Before submitting, it is recommended that you do the final checking of your abstract carefully. It will not be possible to make changes after evaluation.
* To be accepted, the applicant must have paid the congress registration fee.
* The title of the abstract, the name and surname of the authors, and the institution name should be specified in the abstract.
* The abstract title should be short and should reflect the subject matter.
* The abstract should be clear in terms of content and scope.
* Abstracts must be written in 250 words.
*Authors may choose the form of presentation (oral or poster). However, the format of the presentation may be changed by the Scientific Evaluation Committee according to the contents of the abstract.
*All abstracts submitted to the congress undergo blind review process by reviewers. Acceptance or rejection of the abstract will be evaluated by the peer review committee of the congress, and corrections may be requested from the writers when it is deemed necessary.
* All correspondence related to the abstract submitted into the system shall be made by the person who submitted to the system.
* After the evaluation of review committee, the acceptance or rejection of the abstract will be automatically sent to the e-mail address specified in the registration process. The accepted abstracts will also be announced on the web page.
* All abstracts considered as oral or poster presentations will be placed on the congress e-book